Thursday, October 5, 2023

Hip Kit Club: Summer Layout


Hello friends! I have a layout to share with you today that I created with the HKC July 2023 kits. These kits were filled with bright yellow, orange, hot pink, and blue. Throw in a bit of hibiscus and tropical flowers to complete that summery vibe!

Summer Layout

Again with this lovely aurora looking paper! I had to use it as a background. The colors and hues are just so stunning that it calls for a great layout, and I hope I did it justice.


I fussy cut the scallop blue patterned paper, and trimmed it as seen in photo. This is suppose to mimic the beach water and waves. I created layers on layers behind my photo using white, tropical leaf, pink, and vellum.


I added the date and die cuts that look like tabs to my photo. I put the clouds in the sky to draw your eyes around the page. Next, I added the florals and die cuts to the top right and towards the bottom left of my photo.


I finished my layout with my title and a few more bits and pieces.

SUPPLIES: Hip Kit Club: July 2023; Others: sewing machine, thread, glue, and dimensional adhesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment