Thursday, October 5, 2023

Hip Kit Club: Beach Layout


Hello friends! I have a layout to share with you today that I created with the HKC July 2023 kits. These kits were filled with bright yellow, orange, hot pink, and blue. Throw in a bit of hibiscus and tropical flowers to complete that summery vibe!

Beach Layout

Flipping through July's patterned papers, I came across this sunray paper, and knew I wanted to create a layout with it. I chose to keep the layout fairly simple, so that the rays from the background continue to shine.


For this layout, I chose beach pictures of our kids playing in the sand. To make it a little less boring with just embellishments, I framed my photos with the floral orange frame and the blue striped frame.


I used the HKC scallop dies and cut out a few in white. These are suppose to mimic the waves a little bit. Not sure if it does, but I love the look of it.


Last, I added the embellishments, title, subtitles, and bits -n- pieces to finish up this layout. Hope my layout gave you some array of inspiration. :P

SUPPLIES: Hip Kit Club: July 2023; Others: sewing machine, thread, glue, and dimensional adhesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment