Saturday, October 7, 2023

Hip Kit Club: Relaxing Layout


Hello friends! I have a layout to share with you today that I created with the HKC July 2023 kits. These kits were filled with bright yellow, orange, hot pink, and blue. Throw in a bit of hibiscus and tropical flowers to complete that summery vibe!

Relaxing Layout

I started this layout with a blank white cardstock and layered the floral patterned paper on top. I trimmed and sized down the hot pink patterned paper for a pop of color. Then, I layered on the palm trees and a different floral paper. I fussy cut the houses, and added them as a border kind of below my photo. I noticed I had a bit too much white now, so I added a yellow trim to my photo before adding it to my layout.


I collected a lot of little charms over the years, and wanted to use it somehow on my layout. The easiest for me to do that is to aways wrap my photo in twine, and placing the charm there.


Next, I added the tags and florals around my page. I continue to play with embelishments to my liking.


Last, I add my title, sub titles, and a few bits and pieces. Hope my layout gave you some inspiration.

SUPPLIES: Hip Kit Club: July 2023 kits; Others: sewing machine, thread, glue, and dimensional adhesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment