Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Hip Kit Club: Kintaro Layout


Hello friends! The Hip Kit Club's August kits were just as fun and beautiful as the July kit. The theme of this kit were citrisy, vibrant, bright, with a few pinks. Here's my creation and I hope you will love!

Kintaro Layout

Ok. So for this layout- I was really unsure to post, but for some reason.. this layout turn out to be quite popular? I honestly didn't know if I love it or hate it. My whole idea was as seen. To make my photos and embellishment swirl out of that page. To do something like this was definitely out of my comfort zone.


I obviously started out with the swirl page, and thought it would be fun if everything just gradually swirls outwards along with the background.


I used a bunch of tags and frames for this layout. I added bigger embellishments like the bread basket, citrus, and flowers.


Last, I added my title, subtitles, and small flairs. This layout turn out interesting. I am still unsure if it would be one of my favorites or a total nah for me, but hope it gave a some inspiration for your next creation.

SUPPLIES: Hip Kit Club: August 2023 kits; Others: sewing machine, thread, glue, and dimensional adhesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment