Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Hip Kit Club: First Day Layout


Hello friends! The Hip Kit Club's August kits were just as fun and beautiful as the July kit. The theme of this kit were citrisy, vibrant, bright, with a few pinks. Here's my creation and I hope you will love!

First Day Layout

For this layout, I wanted to incorporate the things I love about this kit, and that is CITRUS. I just find them vibrant and fun! I also wanted to make sure I incorporate that bold vellum circle on the layout from the kit somehow. This is what I came up with.


Patterned paper upon patterned paper upon patterned paper as my background. The icecream, citrus, and bold stripes were oh so fun! I added my photo layered in orange, because theme is still citrisy. I added circles, small flowers, title, and subtle.


I added the bike, tags, and small flairs.


I finished my layout with journaling. I also added the bee, because bees were part of the kit! :) Hope you like my layout and give it a try!

SUPPLIES: Hip Kit Club: August 2023 kits; Others: sewing machine, thread, glue, and dimensional adhesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment