Saturday, October 21, 2023

Hip Kit Club: Be You Layout


Hello friends! The September kits from Hip Kit Club had a completely different vibe from July and August, and that is not a bad thing! This kit is filled with more tone down colors, not as bright, but still just as fun. You will find shades of purple, violet, pink, magenta, green, orange, and yellow.

Be You Layout

This is my first layout using the September kit, I definitely wanted to incorporate Hip Kit Club's color kit from 2022. The color kit consist of a flower stamp, stencils, and die that work together. I stamped, colored, and diecutted enough to make a perfect wreath around my layout.

Next, I diecutted a lot of leaves in solid light blue and solid light lavender to make the wreath more fuller. I set all of this aside, and started my background.


I layered the star patterned paper on top of red patterned paper. I tapped a few black drops around the page. Then, I finally added all the pieces to my wreaths starting with the blue and lavender leaves. I layered my stamped and diecutted flowers on top. I added the frame, tag, and flag to my page. I added the bike, typewriter, and small sentiment.


I finished my layout with the title, subtitle, and wooden flair. I love how this one turned out, and I hope you do too. :)

SUPPLIES: Hip Kit Club: September 2023 kits; Others: sewing machine, thread, glue, and dimensional adhesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment