Saturday, October 21, 2023

Hip Kit Club: Daily Today Layout


Hello friends! The September kits from Hip Kit Club had a completely different vibe from July and August, and that is not a bad thing! This kit is filled with more tone down colors, not as bright, but still just as fun. You will find shades of purple, violet, pink, magenta, green, orange, and yellow.

Daily Today Layout

For this layout, I knew I wanted to use the diecutted background numbers that came with the kit as my background. I am such a fan of color rays background, so I always use it as my background. I combined the two to make this layout. I fussy cut the diecutted number background in half. I only used 1/2 of it as part of my background, and saved the other part for another project.


I punched out heart borders in light blue and light yellow. I added that to the left side of my page after I had my background set. I layered my photo in white trimming, vellum, and more patterned paper. I tucked some circles, flowers, and added my title.


I moved and played around with a few more embellishments.


I finished my page with smaller ephemeras. Hope you liked my back to school layout. It's gonna be a great (school) year! ;)

SUPPLIES: Hip Kit Club: September 2023 kits; Others: sewing machine, thread, glue, and dimensional adhesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment