Sunday, October 15, 2023

Everleigh Hope: Perfect Layout


Hi! It's my turn to share, and I have a 8.5 x 11 page layout to share with you today featuring Everleigh Hope's latest collection, Orchid. Orchid is a fun modern collection consisting of black and white, yellow, stars, flowers, and ORCHIDS!

Perfect Layout

I started out with a solid white background and added the following papers: black and white stars and little orchid. I also scallop punched the large orchid paper, and placed it at the bottom between the other two patterned papers.


Next, I mounted my photo on white, and added it to my layout. I trimmed and added the journaling card, orange dot half. I also added the following die cuts: navy blue tab, green curved label (with the "choose me" stamp attached), and pink curved label. Then, I added the following die cuts: orchid (2x), plated sweets (2x), sweets (2x), red heart (3x), yellow heart, and green heart.


Last, I added the "interesting" sticker, the "perfect" die cut, and finished it off with journaling. Hope I gave you a bit of inspiration for your next project.



SUPPLIES: Everleigh Hope: Orchid digital collection; Others: sewing machine, thread, glue, and dimensional adhesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment