Sunday, October 15, 2023

Hip Kit Club: Hello Layout


Hello friends! The Hip Kit Club's August kits were just as fun and beautiful as the July kit. The theme of this kit were citrisy, vibrant, bright, with a few pinks. Here's my creation and I hope you will love!

Hello Layout

For this layout, I wanted to incorporate all my favorites, which are bright colors, cheery, and a dog. I was still in the mood to play with mixed media, so I decided to white gesso to this polka dotted background. The first thing I wanted to make sure my layout has was that "hello" sentiment from the kit. From there, I chose all the papers and embellishment that gave that same vibe as the sentiment.


I layered patterned paper after pattern paper to my photo. I added the "hello" sentiment, and played around from there.


This is where the fun begins. I added the tags, labels, and banner. I finished the layout off with those vellum hearts from the kit along with enamels. Hope my layout gave you a BRIGHT inspiration.

SUPPLIES: Hip Kit Club: August 2023 kits; Others: sewing machine, thread, glue, and dimensional adhesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment