Saturday, October 21, 2023

Wonderful October


Hello friends! The September kits from Hip Kit Club had a completely different vibe from July and August, and that is not a bad thing! This kit is filled with more tone down colors, not as bright, but still just as fun. You will find shades of purple, violet, pink, magenta, green, orange, and yellow.

Wonderful October

Still not getting over this lovely diecutted numeral background, so I had to use it again. I started this layout with solid white patterned paper. I fussy cut the diamonds off one of the patterned paper. I layered that one towards the bottom of my page.


I kept my photos pretty simple, and just added a white trimming. I just didn't want to overkill my background with too much going on.


I tucked flowers and tags around my photo. I continue to play around with embellishments and adding until I finally feel like my page is almost finished.


Last, I added my title, subtitle, and journaling. I hope my layout gave you some inspiration for your next project!

SUPPLIES: Hip Kit Club: September 2023 kits; Others: sewing machine, thread, glue, and dimensional adhesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment